2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO

PAINTBALL TEAM & ORGANIZATION

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the FXBL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Introducing the FXBL Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the FXBL   Introducing the FXBL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Fierce X-Ball League (FXBL)

This 2010 season Fierce Paintball Park in Palmetto, FL has developed a new regional X-Ball league for the players of Florida and the surrounding states offering excellent prize packages, low entry fees, and unbiased reffing at Florida's newest paintball park.

Our first event will feature division 3 and division 4 play. More division may be added in the future if the demand is there. The following is a price and prize package break down.

EVENT 1: MAY 2 2010
EVENT 2: JUN 6 2010

Division 3 Race to 4 X-Ball *MINIMUM OF 8 TEAMS REQUIRED*
Entry Fee: $650
Prizes:
1st: $2000 + Medals
2nd: $1000 + Medals
3rd: $400 + Medals
4th: Medals

Division 4 Race to 4 X-Ball *MINIMUM OF 8 TEAMS REQUIRED*
Entry Fee: $500
Prizes:
1st: $1500 + Medals
2nd: $750 + Medals
3rd: $300 + Medals
4th: Medals

The FXBL will be using PSP layouts for events as well as adhering to the PSP rule book.

The FXBL will not have specialized FXBL ID's required, all PSP or affiliated event ID's will be accepted.

Registration is open for Event one at the www.Paintball-Players.org website. The FXBL website (www.fxbl.org) is under construction and will hopefully be completed by weeks end. Once the site is up and running I will also post the email of those who you can contact for any questions. In the time being you can post here or pm me directly. I respond to all questions within 8 hours.

Media Attending: (PM me if Interested)
Mike Deep Photography

FXBL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fierce...L/462399225412

We look forward to bringing you a league with a competitive prize package to help allow continued play in the 2010 season.

FXBL PBNATION REPS:
ThatGuy47 - Allan
dfeldy - Daniel
FierceBaller - Mr. Rankin

Thank you,
Allan Gungormez
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com

Introducing the FXBL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO  :: Tournament Talk :: State Events :: FXBL-