2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO

PAINTBALL TEAM & ORGANIZATION

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Originally Posted by fierceballer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Originally Posted by fierceballer Empty
PostSubject: Originally Posted by fierceballer   Originally Posted by fierceballer Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:03 pm

I just spoke with Jimmy from Total Karnage and we are trying to work on two scrimmages for Chicago. They will be coming up to our field and then we will be invited to practice at their field. As I have stated before to you guys. Total Karnage plays for the same reason we do. They want to be the best at what they love. We need to show them the respect they deserve and to work hard on becoming more friends than rivals. They are a valuable resource of talent for us to practice with and with some effort on both of our parts, I am confident that we can build a more productive relationship with them in the future. I know that all of you are on board as you have been with the rest of the teams that have been practicing at our field. I look forward to working with them to produce two of the strongest organizations in the nation. Balls Deep!!

THIS SHOULD STAND TRUE FOR US ALSO!
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Originally Posted by fierceballer Empty
PostSubject: Posted by Mr. L   Originally Posted by fierceballer Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Practice arrangements made this afternoon with Jimmy from TK they will be coming to our field the first Saturday in June the 5th for a full day practice. We are then invited to their place for the Saturday after that the 12th.
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com

Page 1 of 1