2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO

PAINTBALL TEAM & ORGANIZATION

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World Empty
PostSubject: PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World   PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm

This monday 5/18/09 Paintball World Sports Complex will be inviting tournament players to have an opportunity to have fun and play throw together games for an affordable cost. $40.00 will get you a case of paint that also includes air and admission to the club night. Thats right just $40.00! It will start around 6pm and end no later than 11pm.

Think of this also as a good networking opportunity. Some people have trouble finding good teams to join or good players to play against and some just want to meet other paintballers...think no further this is where you need to be!

Chris
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World Empty
PostSubject: PBdub CLUB T-SHIRTS   PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:14 pm

This past monday was a pretty decent turn out. Next outing will be on July 20th so bring out the boys and lets get a bunch of players out there. Also make sure even if you don't wanna play but you want a shirt I will be out there possibly with a t-shirt design to take pre-orders (I'll let you know how much it'll be....somewhere between $10 and $15). I will take sizes and show you the design.
Chris
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com

PBdub Club starting this monday at Paintball World
Page 1 of 1