2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO

PAINTBALL TEAM & ORGANIZATION

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YES the SPCS is still ON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

YES the SPCS is still ON Empty
PostSubject: YES the SPCS is still ON   YES the SPCS is still ON Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Guys,

YES the SPCS is still ON

We never had nor did we ever have any intentions on cancelling this event.

I'm sorry I did not respond sooner, but things are just a bit crazy for me right now. Being 8mths pregnant and having my 2 kids home on summer vacation and another job, my pbnation reading time has been limited.

I know that is no excuess for all of you trying to prepare for the event, but I will not leave you hanging. If I need to let you know something as important as a cancellation, be sure I will send it out in an email blast and post it on the spcs website.

I know you have concerns because of the past 2 events that did not happen, but please keep in mind that we delayed the first one per many teams request of needing more time and the second one was completley out of our hands with the county fair coming to town.

I am very grateful to all of you for your continued support and love for the SPCS. I hope to see you all out there for this next event on July 19!! I'm looking forward to a great event!!!

Thanks,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com

YES the SPCS is still ON
Page 1 of 1