2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2011 TOTAL KARNAGE ORLANDO

PAINTBALL TEAM & ORGANIZATION

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPCS News and Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-11

SPCS News and Updates Empty
PostSubject: SPCS News and Updates   SPCS News and Updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Hello all,
It is much to my disappointment that once again due to the low number in registrations that this December SPCS event has no choice but to be canceled. I spoke to many teams that said they wanted to play the event, but without seeing the registrations online, how are we or the other teams to know. I know this year was tough for many of you so in many ways I understand. I do ask however guys that I want to make 2010 a great year so please if you want to play register so everyone can know you are interested. I want to give you all a wonderful affordable event to play in. I love to hear all suggestions and comments which can be emailed to me at tracy@thespcs.com.

We will end off the 2009 season with our last November event. The 2009 SPCS series is based on a 3 event round. Sadly our last round the only division to complete a 3 event round is D4. So with that said I would like to congratulate team Blackout for winning the 2009 SPCS Round 2 Series!! I know that some our D5 teams bumped to D4 in order to play this last event. It did not go unnoticed. Had those teams played in their rightful division team Stirr Chilli would have won the series for their division. So in honor of that, we would still like to award you with 3 paid entry fees into the 2010 SPCS year!! Congratulations guys!!!
The series prize is 3 free paid entries for the upcoming 2010 year. (Full details on your series prize is available at www.thespcs.com)

We will be starting off the 2010 Season on January 31!! Our second event will be February 28!! As you all know I work for the APPA and PSP so the rest of the SPCS scheduled will be determined based on our 2010 PSP schedule so stay tuned!! In the meantime sign up for the January events and start collecting your regional PSP points!!!

2009 SPCS id cards will be honored at the Jan event. 2010 cards will be available for purchase as well.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your families!!!

Sincerely,
Tracy
tracy@thespcs.com
www.thespcs.com
Back to top Go down
https://totalkarnage.forumakers.com

SPCS News and Updates
Page 1 of 1